1 hr 15 mins
becki swift's Note:
My grandkids love this recipe. Nice change from the traditional types of meatloaf.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Sauté green bell pepper, onions, mushrooms until limp.
- 3Mix ground beef with sautéed veggies, egg, pepperoni, and seasonings.
- 4Press half the mixture into loaf pan.
- 5Drizzle 1/2 cup pizza sauce over beef, top with thick (1/4 inch) slices cheese.
- 6Top with the rest of the ground beef mixture.
- 7Bake for 30 minutes.
- 8Remove from oven and pour off liquid.
- 9Top with remaining pizza sauce and more cheese.
- 10Return to oven for additional 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 689.2
- Calories from Fat 442
- Total Fat 49.1 g
- Saturated Fat 22.0 g
- Cholesterol 214.5 mg
- Sodium 974.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 51.5 g