Recipe by The Natural Mommy
A specially seasoned meatloaf, topped with pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese. Combines two of my favorite foods! And, bonus: It's gluten free!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 cup crushed Rice Chex
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ground beef, onion, Parmesan cheese, oregano, Rice Chex, egg, salt, and milk.
- Spread into an 8" square, ungreased pan. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Drain off fat. Spread pizza sauce over top. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on sauce.
- Continue baking for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.