Prep 12 mins
Cook 1 hr 8 mins
Even the kids will love this one!
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 226.79 g pizza sauce, divided
- 236.59 ml cracker crumb
- 118.29 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 118.29 ml shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 59.14 ml chopped green pepper
- 4.92 ml seasoning salt
- 4.92 ml oregano
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 907.18 g ground beef
- Mix eggs, 3/4 cup pizza sauce, crumbs, parmesan, half the mozzarella, onion, green pepper, salt, oregano, and pepper.
- Add beef; mix well.
- Pat into a greased 8x8 baking pan.
- Bake at 350* for 50 minutes.
- Spread remaining pizza sauce on top, bake another 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella, bake until bubbly.
I wanted something different than our usual meatloaf. This was perfect. Very easy to make. Great seasonings. My family and even the kids loved this and gave it 5-stars. The pizza sauce gives it a nice little zip. Thanks Inez, love your recipes.
At first I was a little hesitant because it just didnt sound good, but I should have known that any recipe posted by Inez would be great, made it today......it was really good, a nice change, wasnt as pizza like as I thought but really made the meat loaf "zippier" Thanks again for another great recipe Inez....
Simply delicious!! Real pizza flavor and very moist!