1/4 Photos of Pizza Marinara (Aka Real Italian Pizza!)
The real deal that you will find in Italy. I know I put that you can use tomatoes or pizza sauce, but you can use any sauce you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour water into bowl.
- 2Sprinkle with yeast and leave for five minutes.
- 3Stir and add sugar, salt, and olive oil. Beat well.
- 4Stir in half of flour.
- 5Beat until smooth.
- 6Add as much of the rest of the flour as needed to make the dough just firm enough to manage.
- 7Knead for five minutes.
- 8Roll it into a ball and flatten.
- 9Sprinkle corn meal over pan and stretch dough over it. Make ridges at the edges.
- 10Let rise for fifteen minutes.
- 11Lightly brush or spray the dough with some oil.
- 12Add your choice of toppings. Heat for 20-30 minutes at 425°F.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Marinara (Aka Real Italian Pizza!)
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 271.0
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 585.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 7.4 g