The real deal that you will find in Italy. I know I put that you can use tomatoes or pizza sauce, but you can use any sauce you like.
- Pour water into bowl.
- Sprinkle with yeast and leave for five minutes.
- Stir and add sugar, salt, and olive oil. Beat well.
- Stir in half of flour.
- Beat until smooth.
- Add as much of the rest of the flour as needed to make the dough just firm enough to manage.
- Knead for five minutes.
- Roll it into a ball and flatten.
- Sprinkle corn meal over pan and stretch dough over it. Make ridges at the edges.
- Let rise for fifteen minutes.
- Lightly brush or spray the dough with some oil.
- Add your choice of toppings. Heat for 20-30 minutes at 425°F.