Recipe by vishek100
Pizza is healthy!! It has bread, vegetables, is fresh and delicious. Make some homemade pizza dough and see how truly delicious pizza can be when made at home, fresh!
- 2 cups of fresh italian mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons dry oregano
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups canned Italian plum tomatoes, without the juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- olive oil, to pan dripping
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Grease a baking sheet approximately 15x11-inch with olive oil. I use a regular rectangular baking sheet, but if you want to use a round pan the equivalent should be about a 14" pizza pan.
- Roll half the dough using a rolling pin or simply use your fingers to spread it on the baking sheet.
- In a bowl add the tomatoes cut in pieces and combine them well with the salt and oil. Allow the excess tomato juice to run off before adding the tomatoes to the bowl.
- Spread the tomato mixture over the pizza crust and sprinkle it with the oregano.
- Cook for 15 minutes and then add the mozzarella. Cook it for other 5-10 minutes, the exact cooking time depends on the oven I have an electric one. The gas one should be faster.