Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
so yummy, everyone will gobble it up.
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup diced pepperoni
- 2 cups cooked macaroni (or other pasta of choice)
- 1⁄2 cup cooked mushroom
- 1 small green pepper, sliced
- 1 small red pepper, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups pasta or 1 1⁄2 cups tomato sauce
- salt and pepper
- Cook macaroni. Set aside.
- Lightly saute peppers and mushrooms.
- Mix macaroni with peppers, mushrooms, diced pepperoni and mozarella cheese in a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Pour pasta sauce over and mix well.
- Bake covered at 350F for 30 minutes.
Have tried this recently and it was fantastic---I agree with the last reviewer---Kudos.
Just made this and people were wiping their plates with bread to get the very last bit. Kudos to Northern Reflectionz