1/2 Photos of Pizza Macaroni Bake
I found this in an issue of Reminisce magazine. It was in the Cooking For 2 section, but I just double it. Also should work with other ground meats, such as beef or turkey.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a skillet cook sausage, green pepper and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink, drain.
- 2Stir in the cooked macaroni, tomato sauce, 2 T Parmesan cheese, water, oregano, and pepper.
- 3Transfer to a lightly greased 1-qt. (or larger) baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Cover and bake for 25-30 minutes or until liquyid is absorbed and casserole is heated through.
- 4Use larger casserole dish for 4 servings, etc.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Macaroni Bake
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 521.9
- Calories from Fat 244
- Total Fat 27.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 115.3 mg
- Sodium 836.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 38.1 g