Recipe by looneytunesfan
A simple dinner when you are short on time.
Top Review by Outta Here
This is not gourmet, nor does it pretend to be, but it is quick and easy and filling! Comfort food. It also lends itself to add-ins, i.e., a can of mushrooms, some cooked sausage, a can of chunk tuna, etc. Reminded me of a dish I used to throw together in my poorer days :)
- 1 (7 ounce) packagekraft macaroni and cheese mix
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter (not spread or tub product) or 1⁄4 cup margarine (not spread or tub product)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1⁄3 cup pizza sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- PREPARE Dinner in microwaveable 9-inch square dish as directed on package.
- ADD tomatoes with their liquid and the pizza sauce; mix lightly.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- MICROWAVE on HIGH 3 minute or until mixture is heated through and cheese is melted.