Melanie B.'s Note:
Another one of my Mac & Cheese Versions that my kid loves! He is a Pepporoni Pizza and Olive lover...so this works out well for him. Feel free to substitute the "pizza ingredients" with your favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups cream
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup processed cheese, like Velveeta
- 1/2 cup pepperoni, cut into halves
- 1/2 cup mushroom, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, cut into half
- 1/4 cup black olives, sliced thin
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups pasta, use your favorite shape
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1Heat a large sauce pan to medium low heat. Add milk, ceam, mozzarrella, velveeta, flour, and 1/2 cup Parmesean cheese. Melt slowly stirring frequently. Be careful not to burn. Once melted, add salt and pepper to season. Cook on medium low for another 5-10 minutes until the sauce is thickened and fully melted.
- 2Mix together the Pepperoni, mushrooms, tomatoes, pasta, and olives in a large bowl.
- 3Pour the Cheese mixture over the pizza ingredients, into the bowl. MIx until well incorporated. Season again if necessary.
- 4Pour the entire mixture into a 13x9 inch casserole dish.
- 5Top with sprinkles of bread crumbs and remaining Parmesean Cheese.
- 6Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes, until top is golden brown and edges are bubbling.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Mac and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.1
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 54.1 mg
- Sodium 533.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 12.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: