Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another one of my Mac & Cheese Versions that my kid loves! He is a Pepporoni Pizza and Olive lover...so this works out well for him. Feel free to substitute the "pizza ingredients" with your favorites.
- 2 cups cream
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup processed cheese, like Velveeta
- 1⁄2 cup pepperoni, cut into halves
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1⁄2 cup grape tomatoes, cut into half
- 1⁄4 cup black olives, sliced thin
- 2 teaspoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups pasta, use your favorite shape
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- Heat a large sauce pan to medium low heat. Add milk, ceam, mozzarrella, velveeta, flour, and 1/2 cup Parmesean cheese. Melt slowly stirring frequently. Be careful not to burn. Once melted, add salt and pepper to season. Cook on medium low for another 5-10 minutes until the sauce is thickened and fully melted.
- Mix together the Pepperoni, mushrooms, tomatoes, pasta, and olives in a large bowl.
- Pour the Cheese mixture over the pizza ingredients, into the bowl. MIx until well incorporated. Season again if necessary.
- Pour the entire mixture into a 13x9 inch casserole dish.
- Top with sprinkles of bread crumbs and remaining Parmesean Cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes, until top is golden brown and edges are bubbling.