1/1 Photo of Pizza Lunchable - OAMC
This recipe is in response to my son's desperate pleas for those lunchables that are unhealthy, expensive, and full of ingredients I can't pronounce...lol. Since I refuse to buy them, I came up with this idea instead to compromise with him.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces pizza dough (I use the Pillsbury canisters)
- 3 cups pizza sauce
- 3 cups cheese, shredded
- 24 snack size ziploc bags
- 12 quarts size ziploc bags
- 1Roll out pizza dough and bake according to directions on the canister.
- 2Put 1/4 cup of cheese in 12 snack size ziploc bags.
- 3Put 1/4 cup of sauce in 12 snack size bags.
- 4When the pizza crust is done cut into 12 squares. (The package says that 1/6 of a package is a serving which is where I am coming up with the serving sizes).
- 5Place two squares in each quart size ziploc.
- 6Add one cheese packet and one sauce packet in the package with the crust.
- 8To eat, have your child put one package in their lunch box and by lunchtime it will the thawed and ready to eat!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Lunchable - OAMC
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.7
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 18.0 mg
- Sodium 573.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 6.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: