Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Obesity Help. This recipe was posted by A Better Jennifer.
- 1 lb ground meat
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 12 ounces pepperoni (1 package)
- onions (add on toppings of your choice) or black olives (add on toppings of your choice) or green pepper (add on toppings of your choice)
- 2 cups pizza cheese
- Mix meat, spices and garlic together and place in 2"deep baking dish (I used 9x13), pushing meat up the sides to form a shell.
- Bake 350 oven for 40 minutes or until done but not dry. Drain off any excess grease.
- Put sauce, pepperoni and add on toppings, then spread cheese evenly on top.
- Bake 400 oven another 10-12 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and melted.