This is a very quick and easy recipe that uses a french loaf stuffed with various pizza toppings to make a "rolled up pizza". It tastes great dipped in pizza sauce!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 Pillsbury refrigerated crusty french loaf
- 2 eggs or 1/2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces pepperoni or 8 ounces turkey pepperoni
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 4 ounces mushrooms
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1Roll out the french loaf dough on a greased cookie sheet.
- 2Combine egg yolks or egg beaters, parmesan, oil, parsley, oregano, and garlic powder. Brush mixture over dough.
- 3Sprinkle with pepperoni, cheese, mushrooms, & green peppers.
- 4Roll up long ways and cut about 5 slits in the top to help the inside bake evenly.
- 5Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- 6Warm up pizza sauce to use as a dip.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (245 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 587.0
- Calories from Fat 401
- Total Fat 44.6 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 200.3 mg
- Sodium 1530.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 32.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Pillsbury refrigerated crusty french loaf