Recipe by Rach2
This is a very quick and easy recipe that uses a french loaf stuffed with various pizza toppings to make a "rolled up pizza". It tastes great dipped in pizza sauce!
Top Review by tarayakki
I make this same recipe and I love it. A couple things I do differently: I use a "rhode's rolls" bread loaf dough. Also, when I mix up the egg yolks, parmesan cheese, etc, I also add in some finely diced onion and roma tomato, and thinly sliced pepperoni, mix it all together, then sprinkle with the cheese. It is delicious.
- 1 Pillsbury refrigerated crusty french loaf
- 2 eggs or 1⁄2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces pepperoni or 8 ounces turkey pepperoni
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 4 ounces mushrooms
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) can pizza sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Roll out the french loaf dough on a greased cookie sheet.
- Combine egg yolks or egg beaters, parmesan, oil, parsley, oregano, and garlic powder. Brush mixture over dough.
- Sprinkle with pepperoni, cheese, mushrooms, & green peppers.
- Roll up long ways and cut about 5 slits in the top to help the inside bake evenly.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Warm up pizza sauce to use as a dip.