Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 lb beef, ground
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup cheese spread
- 1 egg
- 1 package cheese pizza mix
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- Brown the meat and onion.
- Season with oregano, salt and pepper.
- Stir in cheese spread, egg and grated cheese from pizza mix.
- Combine well.
- Mix pizza dough as directed.
- Knead on well floured surface until no longer sticky.
- Roll dough into 12 x 14-inch size. Place on cookie sheet. Spread filling over dough.
- Fold dough over and roll up.
- Pinch edges together to form a loaf.
- Brush on melted butter and sprinkle with parsley flakes or herbs from pizza package. Bake for 15 minutes at 450 degrees.
- Slice and serve with pizza sauce. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I added pizza cheese to the top for the last five minutes of baking. Would be good to add either italian sausage or pepperoni to filling.