1/2 Photos of Pizza Lasagna
* Pamela *'s Note:
My kids are not overly fond of ground beef and this recipe is a creative way to make lasagna without it. I will usually make 2 lasagne at one time and freeze the other one for a quick meal at a later date.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, saute vegetables.
- 2Cook until soft, stirring often.
- 3Stir in sauce (leave a small amount separate to place in the bottom of the pan) and spices, and finely chopped or grated pepperoni.
- 4Spread a thin layer of sauce on the bottom of a 13 x 9 inch pan.
- 5Top with 5 overlapping noodles, then 1/3 of the sauce mixture and 1/3 of the cheese.
- 6Repeat layers twice.
- 7Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes.
- 8Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- 9*You can also add additional pizza toppings if you wish such as bacon, cheddar cheese, ham, tomatoes, etc*.
- 10To freeze: wrap well, label and freeze. To serve: defrost overnight and bake as directed.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 794.5
- Calories from Fat 509
- Total Fat 56.5 g
- Saturated Fat 23.4 g
- Cholesterol 148.6 mg
- Sodium 2486.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 18.4 g
- Protein 39.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cooked lasagna noodles