Prep 45 mins
Cook 35 mins
When it's the kids turn to decide whats for dinner this is one of their picks. Another yum-o recipe.
- 9 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 (15 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green pepper and onion, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages pepperoni slices
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄4 cup hot banana pepper, drained
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1⁄2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Cook lasagna noodles to desired doneness as directed on package. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oven to 350°F; spray 12x8 inch (2 quart) glass baking dish with non stick cooking spray. In medium saucepan, combine pizza sauce and tomatoes, cook until thoroughly heated.
- To assemble lasagna, spread 1/4 cup sauce mixture in bottom of sprayed baking dish. Arrange 3 cooked noodles over sauce in baking dish. Spoon and spread half of ricotta mixture over noodles; top with 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, 1 cup sauce, 1/3 each of pepperoni slices, mushrooms,olives, banana peppers, and bell pepper. Repeat layers once. Top with remaining noodles, sauce, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, mushrooms,olives,bell peppers, and banana peppers. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes or until lasagna is bubbly. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.