1/3 Photos of Pizza Lasagna
1 hr 20 mins
Petite Mommy's Note:
This is family friendly and absolutely delicious. You simply cook the noodles, layer into a pan and bake. (Recipe courtesy of Pillsbury)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 9 lasagna noodles (uncooked)
- 425.24 g can pizza sauce
- 411.06 g can diced tomatoes with green pepper and onion (undrained)
- 425.24 g container ricotta cheese
- 4.92 ml italian seasoning
- 473.18 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 (198.44 g) package pepperoni slices
- 127.57 g jar sliced mushrooms (drained)
- 63.78 g can sliced ripe olives (drained)
- 118.29 ml green bell pepper (1/2 medium, chopped)
- 29.58 ml parmesan cheese
- 1Cook noodles as directed; drain. Be careful to keep them a little bit firm.
- 2Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 12x8 inch (2 qt) casserle dish with cooking spray.
- 3In 2 qt saucepan, mix pizza sauce and tomatoes. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until heated.
- 4In medium bowl, mix ricotta cheese and italian seasoning.
- 5Spread 1/4 cup pizza sauce mixture in bottom of pan. Arrange three cooked noodles over sauce. Spoon and spread half of ricotta mixture over noodles.
- 6Top with 1/2 cup of mozzarlla cheese, 1 cup sauce mixture, 1/3 each of pepperoni slices, mushrooms, olives and bell pepper.
- 7Repeat layers once.
- 8Top with remaining noodles, sauce mixture, mozzarella cheese, pepperoni slices, mushrooms, olives and bell pepper. Sprinkle parmesan on top.
- 9Bake uncovered fr 30-35 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 445.0
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 78.7 mg
- Sodium 804.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 23.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: