Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Use this delightful oil for seasoning pizza dough, calzones, focaccia, croutons, bread crumbs, pastas, etc
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground oregano
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a small saucepan, combine all the seasoning ingredients.
- Whisk over low heat just until warm and oil becomes fragrant.
- Remove from heat and let rest for 2 hours at room temperature.
- Keep in refrigerator in a capped bottle.
Perfect amount of spice- we loved this! we dipped sliced baguette with melted Rembrandt cheese on it into this dipping oil- fabulous!! Thanks for a keeper Nyte!! We will make this again!!
Very spicy, pretty oil. Great for dipping sourdough bread into. This is spicy so adjust your spices if you don't like it so hot. Will use again!