Prep 0 mins
Cook 4 mins
I like this it was great. I recommended it to mom's who would like to her there kids had a great lunch.
- 2 cups pizza sauce
- 2 slices favorite bread
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Take the two cups and separate into 1 cup of and another one cup of sauce.
- Take the two pieces of bread and place down on clean hard surface.
- then take your butter knife dip into one cup of sauce and spread on to one piece of the sliced bread.
- repeat this instruction and on the other piece of bread.
- Sprinkle cheese onto the slices of bread, then the toppings.
- Squish the two pieces of sandwich togther.
- Place in microwave and hit HIGH for 45 secs.
- Let cool and the EAT!