Recipe by Acountkel
This is so good my family goes nuts over it. It is a thick and cheesy dish to die for. I got this from a crockpot cookbook
Top Review by mums the word
Great recipe! I think I should have undercooked the noodles a bit as my new crock pot cooks so fast that they were a bit mushy. Still tasted great though. I liked that there were two different types of cheese in the dish. For my family, the next time I will add a bit of garlic and maybe top it with some green olives in the last half hour of cooking. (My kids are wild about green olives on their pizza). Thx for the recipe. Made for Spring PAC 2013.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag wide egg noodles, cooked
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packageof sliced pepperoni
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, brown ground beef and onion. Drain and add spaghetti sauce, mushroom and Italian seasoning.
- Spread 1/3 of the sauce into a greased crock.
- Cover with 1/2 of the noodles and pepperoni.
- Sprinkle with 1/3 of cheeses and repeat layers twice.
- Cover and cook on low 3-4 hours.