Recipe by Cullinaryjudge
I came across the recipe from a copy cat recipe source. The 2 hours includes dough cycle time. This is one of the best pizza dough recipes I have found.
Top Review by WJKing
THIS was a really nice recipe for pizza dough. I did use your 9x13 pan idea - and it was NICE for a change of pace! I omitted the Accent (because of MSG) - and added extra garlic. MMMMMMM. We had to bake this 30-40 minutes - and our toppings weren't very thick, so I'd encourage anyone else who tries this to just bake till done, of course (or go higher temp. for 20 mins.. :) Next time I will brush the crusts w/ butter (or spray w/ butter-flavored spray), then dust w/ cornmeal & Italian seasonings before baking. We enjoyed this a lot! Thanks for sharing!
- 314.66 ml water
- 9.85 ml sugar
- 6.16 ml salt
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml cornmeal
- 709.77 ml unbleached all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml onion powder
- 2.46 ml msg (Accent*)
- 7.39 ml bread machine yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Add ingredients (except for cornmeal) to machine bread pan in order as per manufacturer's instructions.
- Set to "Dough" cycle.
- Lightly grease one 9 x 13-inch pan and sprinkle with cornmeal.
- When the dough cycle is complete, roll out dough and place in pan.
- Let rest in pans for 10-15 minutes.
- Add toppings of your choice.
- Bake at 350°F until done (approximately 20 minutes, depending on the thickness of toppings).
- I make the pizza in 9x13 rectangular pans rather than the round pizza pans, because the squares pieces are easier to reheat and pack in school lunches.