1/9 Photos of Pizza Hut Style Pizza Dough (Bread Machine)
2 hrs 20 mins
I came across the recipe from a copy cat recipe source. The 2 hours includes dough cycle time. This is one of the best pizza dough recipes I have found.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add ingredients (except for cornmeal) to machine bread pan in order as per manufacturer's instructions.
- 2Set to "Dough" cycle.
- 3Lightly grease one 9 x 13-inch pan and sprinkle with cornmeal.
- 4When the dough cycle is complete, roll out dough and place in pan.
- 5Let rest in pans for 10-15 minutes.
- 6Add toppings of your choice.
- 7Bake at 350°F until done (approximately 20 minutes, depending on the thickness of toppings).
- 8I make the pizza in 9x13 rectangular pans rather than the round pizza pans, because the squares pieces are easier to reheat and pack in school lunches.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Hut Style Pizza Dough (Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.3
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 549.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: