I came across the recipe from a copy cat recipe source. The 2 hours includes dough cycle time. This is one of the best pizza dough recipes I have found.
- Add ingredients (except for cornmeal) to machine bread pan in order as per manufacturer's instructions.
- Set to "Dough" cycle.
- Lightly grease one 9 x 13-inch pan and sprinkle with cornmeal.
- When the dough cycle is complete, roll out dough and place in pan.
- Let rest in pans for 10-15 minutes.
- Add toppings of your choice.
- Bake at 350°F until done (approximately 20 minutes, depending on the thickness of toppings).
- I make the pizza in 9x13 rectangular pans rather than the round pizza pans, because the squares pieces are easier to reheat and pack in school lunches.