1/9 Photos of Pizza Hut Original Pan Pizza
2 hrs 10 mins
1 hr 45 mins
An easy recipe from a copycat site posted in response to a recipe request. Cooking time is approximate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon dry basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 1/3 cups warm water (105 F)
- 1/4 cup non-fat powdered milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (for dough)
- 9 ounces vegetable oil (3 ounces per pan)
- butter-flavored Pam cooking spray
Toppings of your choice
- 1Combine sauce ingredients and let sit for 1 hour.
- 2Put yeast, sugar, salt, and dry milk in a large bowl.
- 3Add water and stir to mix well.
- 4Let rest for two minutes.
- 5Add oil and stir again.
- 6Add flour and stir until dough forms and flour is absorbed.
- 7Turn out on to a flat floured surface and knead for about 10 minutes, adding more flour as needed, until elastic and no longer sticky.
- 8Divide dough into three balls.
- 9Put 3 ounces of oil in each of three 9-inch cake pans, making sure it is spread evenly.
- 10Using a rolling pin, roll out each dough ball to about a 9-inch circle.
- 11Place in cake pans.
- 12Spray the outer edge of dough with Pam and cover with a plate.
- 13Place in warm area and allow to rise for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- 14Preheat oven to 475°F.
- 15For each 9" pizza, spoon 1/3 cup sauce on dough and spread to within 1-inch of edge.
- 16Distribute 1 1/2 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese on sauce.
- 17Place toppings of your choice in this order: Pepperoni or ham, vegetables, meats (cooked ground sausage or beef) Top with 3 ounces mozzarella cheese.
- 18Cook until cheese is bubbling and outer crust is brown.
- 19Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Hut Original Pan Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1975.3
- Calories from Fat 1170
- Total Fat 130.0 g
- Saturated Fat 32.4 g
- Cholesterol 121.6 mg
- Sodium 1798.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 145.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 56.5 g