Recipe by Pot Scrubber
This is how I like to use leftover Pizza!
Top Review by idadevine
This recipe is exactly (eggsactly?) what I was looking for! Other pizza/egg combos seem to always involve tearing the pizza up and scrambling it with the eggs. No, thank you. Thanks for posting this lovely breakfast treat.
Directions See How It's Made
- Call Pizza Hut and order your favorite pizza.
- Eat until you explode but save at least one slice.
- Refrigerate remaining slices.
- Next morning remove from fridge and scrape off topping from pizza.
- Microwave pizza crust for 5 seconds or so until crust is just about room temperature and remove to a plate.
- Scramble eggs and pizza topping together.
- Spoon over pizza crust and eat with a fork.