Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is how I like to use leftover Pizza!
- 1 pizza crust (1 slice of leftover pizza)
- 2 eggs
- Call Pizza Hut and order your favorite pizza.
- Eat until you explode but save at least one slice.
- Refrigerate remaining slices.
- Next morning remove from fridge and scrape off topping from pizza.
- Microwave pizza crust for 5 seconds or so until crust is just about room temperature and remove to a plate.
- Scramble eggs and pizza topping together.
- Spoon over pizza crust and eat with a fork.
This recipe is exactly (eggsactly?) what I was looking for! Other pizza/egg combos seem to always involve tearing the pizza up and scrambling it with the eggs. No, thank you. Thanks for posting this lovely breakfast treat.
wow, this is a life changer. Now I'm as excited as a kid to order pizza and have extra incentive to save most of it. I used 1 egg per normal-sized slice and toasted the crust in a skillet. It was freakin' insane!
Had this for a late breakfast today & it was great. I have always eaten cold pizza the next day for breakfast. Had some left over Meat Lovers Pizza, and I added a little extra shredded cheese to the eggs & stuff when I was scrambling it all up. YUM!