I received an email today with a couple of Copycat recipes in it. Here is one of them.
My Private Note
11 x 13 ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 large green pepper, diced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lb pasta, assorted (wheels, shells, spirals, ziti)
- 1/2 lb pepperoni, sliced thin, then cut in half
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 lb hamburger, browned
- 1/2 lb Italian sausage, browned
- 1 (16 ounce) jar pasta sauce with meat, i.e. Prego Meat Sauce
- 1Melt margarine over medium high heat in a skillet. Add peppers, onions, and garlic powder. Saute for about 4 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, cook pasta according to box directions.
- 3Heat sauce and combine with cooked hamburger and cooked sausage.
- 4Use cooking spray to lightly grease an 11 X 13 casserole dish. Place 1/2 of the cooked pasta in the dish, followed by 1/2 the vegetables, 1/2 of the pepperoni, and 1/2 sauce. Repeat another layer. Spread mozzarella cheese over top.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Hut Cavatini
Serving Size: 1 (1676 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5140.4
- Calories from Fat 2533
- Total Fat 281.4 g
- Saturated Fat 106.6 g
- Cholesterol 725.0 mg
- Sodium 8882.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 389.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 23.3 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 249.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pasta sauce with meat