Recipe by karen in tbay
This recipe written on a scrap paper so not sure where I copied from but obviously wanted for future use so posting here.
Top Review by Christopher S.
Is not like pizza hut breadstick seasoning in any way shape or form. The enormous amount of garlic is just way, way off base. 1 part parmesan, 1 part italian seasoning, and a dash of garlic salt would be much closer to reality.
- 4 tablespoons dry parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion salt
- 1 tablespoon oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine spices and roll breadsticks in then bake.
- Can increase measurements using formula of 4 parts parm, 3 parts garic powder, 1 part onion salt and 1 part oregano.
- Cannot advise on quantity of breadsticks since I had just written down the ingredients with the formula.
- Amount needed will be determined by the quantity of breadstick dough.