Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Taken from a Facebook group
- 4 hot dog buns
- 4 hot dogs
- 12 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Split hot dogs and hot dog buns lengthwise.
- Place buns on a cookie sheet.
- Place mozzarela cheese over buns.
- Place split hot dog on each bun.
- Spread pizza sauce over the hotdogs.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and broil until cheese bubbles and the hot dogs are hot.
fun change from a typical hot dog...i'm keeping this to make again. thanks
I make this for my kids quite often but I boil the hot dogs for a few minutes first. They love this and it is so quick and easy.
These were so easy and the kids loved them!! They weren't too sure about them as they were watching me make them, but they gobbled them right up! I only used mozzarella cheese, but don't think that changed them much. Will certainly make again for my hungry crew!