Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
I use turkey hot dogs and turkey bacon...my family likes beef hot dogs and pork bacon. Makes an easy lunch!
- 6 hot dogs
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons American cheese, grated
- 1 small tomatoes, chopped fine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 slices bacon
- 6 buns
- 12 toothpicks
- Cut hot dogs in half,length wise being careful not to cut all the way through.
- Combine cheeses,tomato and spices.
- Fill up the hot dogs with the mixture.
- Wrap one piece of bacon around each filled hot dog,spiral fashion, and secure the ends with tooth picks.
- Put on a hot BBQ grill.
- Turn frequently until done.
- I like to toast my hot dog buns in the oven to give them a bit of a crunch.
- When all is done,put it in the bun and serve!