Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
A popular dish for the pizza lover. If you want, experiment by adding other pizza topping favorites, like green pepper!
- 1 lb lean ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) package wide egg noodles, cooked
- 2 (14 ounce) cans pizza sauce
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package pepperoni, chopped
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Combine beef, onion, noodles, pizza sauce and soup in a 9x13 casserole.
- Top with chopped pepperoni, then bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Top with cheese during the last 15 minutes.
2 year old, 7 year old, husband, and myself loved this! Very easy to make and was gone the next day for lunch. Made it as written and it turned out great. :) Thanks!