- 1419.54 ml frozen hash browns, thawed
- 177.44 ml sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 29.58 ml parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- 14.79 ml oil
- 236.59 ml chopped onion
- 354.88 ml sliced mushrooms
- 118.29 ml chili sauce
- 2.46 ml chili powder
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 354.88 ml mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Scramble fry ground beef til no pink is left. Rinse in seive under hot water.Set aside.
- Combine all 6 ingredients for hashbrown crust.Mix well. Press firmly in a greased 12 in pizza pan, forming a rim around the edge.
- Bake in 450 oven for 20 -25 minutes or until golden brown on the bottom.
- This is important to have the crust browned well probably closer to 25 minutes.
- Add oil to frying pan on medium heat add onions and mushrooms saute and stirring frequently, until browned.
- Stir in chili sauce, chili powder and ground beef.
- Spread over crust.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5-6 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted.
- May also top this pizza with ham or pepperoni.Or half mozzarella and half cheddar cheese.