1/1 Photo of Pizza Hash Browns
Meat and potatoes in a pizza. Kids of all ages love this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 cups frozen hash browns, thawed
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1Scramble fry ground beef til no pink is left. Rinse in seive under hot water.Set aside.
- 2Combine all 6 ingredients for hashbrown crust.Mix well. Press firmly in a greased 12 in pizza pan, forming a rim around the edge.
- 3Bake in 450 oven for 20 -25 minutes or until golden brown on the bottom.
- 4This is important to have the crust browned well probably closer to 25 minutes.
- 5Add oil to frying pan on medium heat add onions and mushrooms saute and stirring frequently, until browned.
- 6Stir in chili sauce, chili powder and ground beef.
- 7Spread over crust.
- 8Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5-6 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted.
- 9May also top this pizza with ham or pepperoni.Or half mozzarella and half cheddar cheese.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Hash Browns
Serving Size: 1 (564 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1108.0
- Calories from Fat 632
- Total Fat 70.3 g
- Saturated Fat 30.4 g
- Cholesterol 239.4 mg
- Sodium 719.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 45.8 g