- 6 cups frozen hash browns, thawed
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Scramble fry ground beef til no pink is left. Rinse in seive under hot water.Set aside.
- Combine all 6 ingredients for hashbrown crust.Mix well. Press firmly in a greased 12 in pizza pan, forming a rim around the edge.
- Bake in 450 oven for 20 -25 minutes or until golden brown on the bottom.
- This is important to have the crust browned well probably closer to 25 minutes.
- Add oil to frying pan on medium heat add onions and mushrooms saute and stirring frequently, until browned.
- Stir in chili sauce, chili powder and ground beef.
- Spread over crust.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5-6 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted.
- May also top this pizza with ham or pepperoni.Or half mozzarella and half cheddar cheese.