Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
It's taste pretty dilicious and fun to make! This will make 2 12 inches pizza
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons yeast
- 1 1⁄2 cups warm water
- 4 cups bread flour (All purpose flour)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (Any kind)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- extra flour
- extra olive oil
- salami, Cheese. etc. (Topping for pizza!)
- Pour warm water into a large mixing bowl.
- Add sugar and stir until dissolve.
- Add yeast and stir until dissolve.
- Let the mixture sit for 10 minute.
- Add salt and olive oil and stir until it is mixed all together.
- Add one cup of flour and stir until dissolve. (Or use your hands to dissolve it!).
- Add another cup of flour and whisk until smooth. (Also can use your hands.).
- Add another cup of flour (again) and use your hand to mix it together.
- Add another cup of flour (again) and use your hand to mix it together. You HAVE to combine all the dry flour into the sticky dough. When finish, remove it from the boel and put it on a floured table top to knead it.
- How to Knead:.
- You kind of pick the dough up and push it against it self or fold the dough in half and push it against it self, over and over again for about 10-15 minutes.
- When finish kneading, coat the dough with a thin layer of Olive oil.
- Put the dough into a big bowl.
- Put a piece of kitchen film on top of it.
- Put the bowl in a warm place such as an un-lit oven for 60-75 minutes.
- After 60-75 mins., take th dough out of the bowl and cut it in half.
- Take the dough and flatten them a little bit.
- Hand mold then into a ball and tuck each portion into it self.
- Spread a dough onto a pan and put what ever in you want. (Cheese, Salami, etc.).
- Optional: Before putting topping on let the dough stay on the pan for 10-15 minutes to make a chewier crust on the pizza.