Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
A super quick and easy meal that everyone in your family will love, even the picky ones. My mom used to make this for dinner all the time when I was growing up. My brother and sister still love it as much as me!
- 2 slices cheese
- left over spaghetti sauce
- 4 pieces pepperoni
- sliced mushrooms
- sliced olive
- 2 pieces bread
- Butter the bread like you would to make a normal grilled cheese.
- Put a piece of cheese on the butter side down piece of bread.
- Put a generous amount of spaghetti sauce on the piece of cheese.
- Add what ever pizza toppings you like-remember, you have to flip this so too many toppings will make this difficult.
- Add another piece of cheese on top of the toppings.
- Butter the other piece of bread and put it butter side up on top.
- Cook until golden brown on each side. Enjoy!
Yum! We made this for lunch today and Little Miss (DD) and I both enjoyed it. I made a vegetarian version and left out the pepperoni and added red onions, but Little Miss had the exact recipe. It was quick, easy and versatile to any diet. Thank you Little Cook
Absolutely love these! My husband made one for me years ago and I was hooked. Tho I prefer to make sause on the side and dip, but either way it's a winner.
I can't believe I never thought of this before! It is so good and ready in less than 5 minutes.