1/1 Photo of Pizza Grilled Cheese
Little Cook's Note:
A super quick and easy meal that everyone in your family will love, even the picky ones. My mom used to make this for dinner all the time when I was growing up. My brother and sister still love it as much as me!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter the bread like you would to make a normal grilled cheese.
- 2Put a piece of cheese on the butter side down piece of bread.
- 3Put a generous amount of spaghetti sauce on the piece of cheese.
- 4Add what ever pizza toppings you like-remember, you have to flip this so too many toppings will make this difficult.
- 5Add another piece of cheese on top of the toppings.
- 6Butter the other piece of bread and put it butter side up on top.
- 7Cook until golden brown on each side. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Grilled Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 508.3
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Cholesterol 72.5 mg
- Sodium 1435.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 26.1 g