A super quick and easy meal that everyone in your family will love, even the picky ones. My mom used to make this for dinner all the time when I was growing up. My brother and sister still love it as much as me!
- Butter the bread like you would to make a normal grilled cheese.
- Put a piece of cheese on the butter side down piece of bread.
- Put a generous amount of spaghetti sauce on the piece of cheese.
- Add what ever pizza toppings you like-remember, you have to flip this so too many toppings will make this difficult.
- Add another piece of cheese on top of the toppings.
- Butter the other piece of bread and put it butter side up on top.
- Cook until golden brown on each side. Enjoy!