Recipe by Charlotte J
Feeding a dozen hungry men or your kids this easy meal is a hit. But make two pans for the guys!! Freezes well if there are leftovers. Note: standard is 1 cup cheese = 4 ounces (1/4 pound) shredded/grated/crumbled cheese
Top Review by Dana-MMH
Charlotte, this was DELICIOUS, SUPERB, and super easy to make. We love cheese and the more cheese the better too. This is definitley a keeper, thanks so much for sharing this recipe. My DD wanted to take it for her lunch tomorrow :-} I highly recommend this recipe to everyone.
- 1 lb spaghetti, cooked
- 16 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 8 ounces pepperoni
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti according to package and DRAIN.
- Mix eggs with milk and 1/2 of each of the cheeses in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix with spaghetti and pour into greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove from oven and pour spaghetti sauce over it.
- Cover sauce with pepperoni slices.
- Add the remainder of the cheeses over pepperoni.
- Bake 30 minutes longer.
- Let stand 5 minutes; serve.