Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Feeding a dozen hungry men or your kids this easy meal is a hit. But make two pans for the guys!! Freezes well if there are leftovers. Note: standard is 1 cup cheese = 4 ounces (1/4 pound) shredded/grated/crumbled cheese
- 1 lb spaghetti, cooked
- 16 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 8 ounces pepperoni
- Cook spaghetti according to package and DRAIN.
- Mix eggs with milk and 1/2 of each of the cheeses in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix with spaghetti and pour into greased 9x13 pan.
- Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove from oven and pour spaghetti sauce over it.
- Cover sauce with pepperoni slices.
- Add the remainder of the cheeses over pepperoni.
- Bake 30 minutes longer.
- Let stand 5 minutes; serve.
Charlotte, this was DELICIOUS, SUPERB, and super easy to make. We love cheese and the more cheese the better too. This is definitley a keeper, thanks so much for sharing this recipe. My DD wanted to take it for her lunch tomorrow :-} I highly recommend this recipe to everyone.
This is delicious!! I don't think I'll ever be able to serve regular ole spaghetti to my hubby again! It's so cheesy and flavorful. The pepperoni adds a great flavor. It was easy to make, and is definitely a winner. Thanks, Charlotte!! I'll be making this one a lot.
Simple, easy, and delicious - kind of an Italian macaroni and cheese. What a kid pleasing recipe with all the cheese! My youngest is not as fond of pepperoni so next time we are going to try crumbled mild Italian sausage in place of the pepperoni. Thanks for another great recipe!