Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe from BBC Good Food makes a great light dinner served with salad and crusty bread. If you have any left over, it makes a great sandwich.
- Heat the oil in a small non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Fry the onion and bacon for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk and a pinch of oregano, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Tip the egg mixture into the pan, stir quickly, lower the heat and cook for about 8 minutes, then scatter over the cheese, tomatoes and a second pinch of oregano.
- Transfer to the broiler for 2 to 5 minutes until the top is firm and golden.
- Allow to cool, then slice.