Prep 3 mins
Cook 12 mins
Whether you ordered delivery or went out for pizza and brought some home, this is by far the best and most convenient breakfast to make the next morning! It's been one of my favorites since I was a little girl. *This recipe is for one serving just for clarity. I would recommend 1 egg per 1 or 2 slice(s) of pizza.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In an oven-safe skillet (I recommend cast-iron for a great, crispy crust), re-heat pizza for about 10 minutes or until cheese bubbles and the pizza is heated through.
- Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in skillet on medium.
- Fry the egg sunny side up or overeasy, just make sure the yolk is still runny (unless you don't like runny yolks, then whatever).
- Salt the egg to taste.
- Slide the egg on top of your pizza slice, and as you eat it the yolk will run all over the pizza and is just out of this world!