Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
A fun dip for all occasions. I like to have this out on cold days. It goes fast! I do this in a slow cooker.
- 1⁄2 lb Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 (26 ounce) jars meatless spaghetti sauce
- 4 ounces thinly sliced ham
- 1 (3 ounce) packagesliced pepperoni, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 lb mozzarella cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 loaf French bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Cook sausage in a skillet as you would ground beef, add onion about 1/3 way through.
- When sausage is browned, remove from heat and drain fat.
- Transfer to slow cooker.
- Stir in pasta sauce, ham, pepperoni and red pepper flakes.
- Cover; cook on LOW 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve cheese and bread cubes with fondue forks or toothpicks.