Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Make and share this Pizza Fondue recipe from Food.com.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans prepared pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 10 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Brown the chopped onion and beef together; drain grease off.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook until cheese is melted.
- Place in fondue pot and serve with toasted cubes of French bread.
We do fondue every New Years Eve. The kids were wanting it again a few days later. I found this recipe and made it tonight. They loved it! I left out the meat and cut the recipe in 1/2. They thought it was the greatest thing. I will definitely make this again for them, it was so easy!
Didn't like the sound of the fennel at all, but included it anyway. Wow, am I glad that I did! This really came out very good. I might have gone a little cheese crazy, but it was very yummy. It was very good and very thick, going perfectly with the home made garlic bread. Great idea; thank you for posting!
I am not a fondue person but, my kids loved this recipe! I did not use fennel seeds for my kids taste>I cook everynight for my family and usually gourmet but this really is fun. My hubby needed pasta and let the kids have the fondue. Try it!