Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
You don't need a fondue pot for this one- a crock pot works just as well! I love to dip things- a favorite is to simply take a small bowl and scoop some peanut butter and jelly into it, then take a bagel or some bread and break pieces off and dip it into the peanut butter and jelly. Oh, I'm off the topic as usual. But still, this is good!
- 1⁄2 lb lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 16 ounces pizza sauce
- 10 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 loaves French bread
- Brown ground beef with onion.
- Put in fondue pot or crock pot.
- Add rest of ingredients except the bread.
- Heat until cheese melts.
- Break bread into bite size pieces.
- Dip into mixture or slice bread and spoon mixture over bread.