Recipe by Ocean~Ivy
I found this recipe online. It sounds like a kid pleaser. Definitely not pizza, but a great pizza-type snack that is very easy to make 8)
Top Review by muffin-maker
Made it gluten free by using popcorn instead of pretzels, and used half vegetable oil and half olive oil. Tastes more like parmesan bread sticks than pizza, but still tastes very good! Very easy and makes a nice gift for those who eat a gluten free diet!!!
- 8 cups Crispix cereal
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon spaghetti sauce mix
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 cups pretzel nuggets
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the parmesan, sauce mix and garlic powder.
- In a large plastic bag, combine Crispix and pretzels.
- Pour oil over cereal mix.
- Seal bag and toss gently until well coated.
- Pour in the parmesan mixture and seal bag.
- Again, toss mixture until coated evenly.
- Enjoy as a quick snack.