1/1 Photo of Pizza Flavor Herb and Spice Blend
The Spice Guru's Note:
My recipe for a seasoning with the zesty flavor of pizza. Add this seasoning with to canned tomato puree for a great "as is" pizza sauce, or simmered into tomato sauce or diced tomatoes with grated parmesan cheese, for a delectable marinara sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 teaspoons tomato instant bouillon granules
- 2 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced onion flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 3/4 teaspoon fennel seed
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1MEASURE the GRINDER INGREDIENTS into a spice mill or clean coffee grinder; PROCESS mixture in intervals until finely ground; FUNNEL seasoning into an empty spice container/shaker.
- 2MEASURE the SHAKER INGREDIENTS and add to mixture; SEAL the container and shake well.
- 3USE in any recipe where a robust Italian flavor is desired, as in pizza and pasta sauces, casseroles, or as a savory rub for baked chicken.
- 4STORE in a cool, dry place.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Flavor Herb and Spice Blend
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant bouillon granules