Pizza Fingers Meal With Dipping Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F Measure 1/3 cup coating mix into shaker bag. Add cheese and oregano; mix well.
- Coat chicken with coating mixture as directed on package. Place in foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Serve with spaghetti sauce for dipping, mixed vegetables and breadsticks.
- KITCHEN TIPS:.
- Substitute: Substitute marinara sauce or pizza sauce for the spaghetti sauce.
- Creative Leftovers: For quick burst of flavor, sprinkle unused Shake 'N Bake Coating Mix over hot cooked vegetables or tossed green salads.