My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup shake 'n bake extra crispy seasoned coating mix
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano leaves
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut lengthwise into thirds (1 1/4 pounds)
- 1 (14 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce, warmed
- 2 cups hot cooked mixed vegetables
- 8 soft breadsticks
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F Measure 1/3 cup coating mix into shaker bag. Add cheese and oregano; mix well.
- 2Coat chicken with coating mixture as directed on package. Place in foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- 3Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Serve with spaghetti sauce for dipping, mixed vegetables and breadsticks.
- 4KITCHEN TIPS:.
- 5Substitute: Substitute marinara sauce or pizza sauce for the spaghetti sauce.
- 6Creative Leftovers: For quick burst of flavor, sprinkle unused Shake 'N Bake Coating Mix over hot cooked vegetables or tossed green salads.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Fingers Meal With Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.5
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 78.8 mg
- Sodium 517.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 29.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: