Recipe by Charlotte J
From the Egg Council
Top Review by bmcnichol
I made these for my boys this morning for breakfast. They really enjoyed them. It was something different. I followed the recipe exactly as written other then I used sliced mozzarella cheese instead of a tablespoon of cheese. Will be making again.
- 1 teaspoon margarine
- 1 egg
- 1 hamburger bun
- 2 -3 slices pepperoni
- 1 tablespoon mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon pizza sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat margarine in small skillet over medium heat.
- Break and slip egg into pan.
- Break yolk, if desired.
- When egg is set but still moist on tip, add slices of pepperoni.
- Turn egg over and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cook until cheese is melted.
- Open bun, spread with pizza sauce, and top with cooked egg.