Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a simple & easy one from "Vaught's Cooking", my mom's church (Vaught Chapel) cookbook. It's really good, (I add garlic and Italian seasoning to the spaghetti sauce to taste).
- Cook rigatoni as directed on box & drain.
- Brown ground beef, pepper, and onion in skillet, drain, and then mix with rigatoni.
- Add the spaghetti sauce and put mixture in a 9 x 12 pan.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over mixture.
- Top with cheddar, mozzarella and pepperoni.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Great recipe. So easy and very popular with the family. This seems so versatile that I can see adding mushrooms or using sausage instead of hamburger - especially Italian sausage. Thanks for posting. Sure glad I caught that pass!
Made as is, though I felt that it needed more of something. It was a tiny bit bland. Next time I might add some more spices. However, it was nice and easy and everyone liked it. :) Thanks!
This was really good. My teenage daughter made it for us for Mother's Day and it was an easy dish for her to make. She used large shell macaroni and left out the green peppers, but other than that she prepared it as written. Thanks for the easy recipe... leftovers heat well, too!