Recipe by Teresa M
This is a simple & easy one from "Vaught's Cooking", my mom's church (Vaught Chapel) cookbook. It's really good, (I add garlic and Italian seasoning to the spaghetti sauce to taste).
Top Review by Mysterygirl
Great recipe. So easy and very popular with the family. This seems so versatile that I can see adding mushrooms or using sausage instead of hamburger - especially Italian sausage. Thanks for posting. Sure glad I caught that pass!
- 1 lb rigatoni pasta
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 quart spaghetti sauce
- parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese
- garlic (optional)
- italian seasoning (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook rigatoni as directed on box & drain.
- Brown ground beef, pepper, and onion in skillet, drain, and then mix with rigatoni.
- Add the spaghetti sauce and put mixture in a 9 x 12 pan.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over mixture.
- Top with cheddar, mozzarella and pepperoni.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.