I like this recipe because it's simple and uses ingredients I always have on hand. I got it from my dad, I can't say for sure where it originally came from, but maybe from a Betty Crocker cookbook. This dough also works well for making meat pies.
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Measure ingredients (except 2nd amount of salad oil) into a bowl.
- Stir vigorously until mixture leaves the side of the bowl.
- Gather dough together and press into a ball.
- Knead dough in bowl 10 times to make smooth then divide dough in half.
- On lightly floured surface roll each half into a 13-inch circle.
- Place on pizza pan.
- Turn up edges 1/2 inch and pinch.
- Brush circles with remaining 2T of salad oil.
- Add toppings and bake for 20-25 minutes or until it looks done.