1/8 Photos of Pizza Dough (With No Yeast)
I like this recipe because it's simple and uses ingredients I always have on hand. I got it from my dad, I can't say for sure where it originally came from, but maybe from a Betty Crocker cookbook. This dough also works well for making meat pies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 425°F.
- 2Measure ingredients (except 2nd amount of salad oil) into a bowl.
- 3Stir vigorously until mixture leaves the side of the bowl.
- 4Gather dough together and press into a ball.
- 5Knead dough in bowl 10 times to make smooth then divide dough in half.
- 6On lightly floured surface roll each half into a 13-inch circle.
- 7Place on pizza pan.
- 8Turn up edges 1/2 inch and pinch.
- 9Brush circles with remaining 2T of salad oil.
- 10Add toppings and bake for 20-25 minutes or until it looks done.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Dough (With No Yeast)
Serving Size: 1 (509 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 867.4
- Calories from Fat 402
- Total Fat 44.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 11.3 mg
- Sodium 1569.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 100.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 15.5 g