Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Pizza Dough - Whole Wheat recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups water, 85-90 degrees (12.6 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 teaspoon honey or 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (10.5 oz)
- 2 cups whole wheat flour (10.5 oz)
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- Add ingredients in the order given into the bread machine pan.
- Start dough cycle.
- Once the dough is done, remove it from the pan onto a floured work surface. If you are not ready to roll it out it can be stored in the fridge.
- Roll dough to the size needed, VERY THIN. Keep your surface and rolling pin well floured. If the dough is wet it will absorb the flour. Humidity and temperature can affect the amount of flour needed in the rolling.
- Dough for 6" - 1.25 oz 10" - 3.5 oz.