Recipe by chef FIFI
I got this recipe on a local newschannel.This recipe is versatile and toppings can be added to suit everyone's taste.You can top them with garlic and oregano and let the kids have fun dipping them into pizza sauce.
- 1 (10 ounce) can prepared pizza crust (i.e. pillsbury)
- 1 egg white
- garlic powder (optional)
- oregano (optional)
- coarse salt (optional)
- sesame seeds (optional)
- poppy seed (optional)
- cinnamon (optional)
- sugar (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll pizza crust on a smooth floured surface. Take a rolling pin and roll out the dough until it is a 16 by 10 inch rectangle.
- Using a pizza cutter cut the dough into 10 1 inch sticks.
- Take one strip at a time and place on a cookie sheet.
- Form the strip into a U shape.
- Twist the ends once, then flip to the bottom of the U form a pretzel shape.
- Beat your egg to make an egg white.
- Brush each pretzel top with the eggwhite.
- Sprinkle your topings onto the pretzels.
- Place in the oven for approximately 15 minutes.