chef FIFI's Note:
I got this recipe on a local newschannel.This recipe is versatile and toppings can be added to suit everyone's taste.You can top them with garlic and oregano and let the kids have fun dipping them into pizza sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) can prepared pizza crust (i.e. pillsbury)
- 1 egg white
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Unroll pizza crust on a smooth floured surface. Take a rolling pin and roll out the dough until it is a 16 by 10 inch rectangle.
- 3Using a pizza cutter cut the dough into 10 1 inch sticks.
- 4Take one strip at a time and place on a cookie sheet.
- 5Form the strip into a U shape.
- 6Twist the ends once, then flip to the bottom of the U form a pretzel shape.
- 7Beat your egg to make an egg white.
- 8Brush each pretzel top with the eggwhite.
- 9Sprinkle your topings onto the pretzels.
- 10Place in the oven for approximately 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Dough Pretzels
Serving Size: 1 (6 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust